Why a Broker
- Advertising and marketing cost money.
- Marketing real estate takes time, and time is money.
- Effective marketing requires experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- A broker maximizes exposure of your property through multiple listing systems and cross media marketing, including web, print media, mailing campaigns, and presentation materials.
- As your fiduciary representative, a broker can prevent common mistakes and represent your best financial and personal interests.
Web and Electronic Media
- We provide digital photos and floor plans of properties we market.
- We will create a web page for the property and showcase it in detail on our website.
- This website generates thousands of hits and hundreds of unique users every month.
- Patton’s team has developed a web based marketing vehicle that will promote your property in dozens of real estate websites.
Beyond Traditional Marketing
- Properties are promoted to human resource and relocation representatives from small companies to major corporations.
- Patton’s extensive network creates a new level of exposure through marketing to Virginia communities.
- We will set a schedule of open houses for buyers, renters, and brokers as frequently as you will allow us to hold them.
- We will make ourselves available for your convenience to coordinate appointments, and showing schedules seven days a week.
- You can rely on us to do the necessary research and pre-qualify all potential prospects.
- We will do all the necessary work to successfully rent or sell your apartment to include coordinating inspections, and working with appraisers, attorneys and lenders.
- We will use the highest negotiating skills to obtain the best price that the property will command.
- We will furnish all pertinent information and documentation regarding your property.