5 things you may not know about me
1. I spent 5 years as an active duty Marine. I was an airframes mechanic on the CH-53D Sea Stallion helicopter. Stationed in Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii. Deployed twice in that time to Iraq and Afghanistan.
2. Education: I acquired a Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Florida. I also minored in Aeronautical Studies, Applied Meteorology, and Business Administration.
3. I am a dual-rated pilot. I learned to fly helicopters and airplanes while stationed in Hawaii, and continued on a path towards the airlines while attending school in Florida. It was only my last year of school that I decided not to fly for hire, so I could instead focus all of my efforts on real estate - my other love.
4. Business: I manage my own businesses rehabbing distressed properties for lease and resale.
5. Rich Dad follower: Though I often cite my grandfather for igniting my interest in investing at an early age, it was really Robert Kiyosaki and his book Rich Dad Poor Dad that drove me to take action in real estate.